5 Tips to Battle Tangles and Knots
Tangles and knots not only causes pain when combing your hair, they are one of the sure forerunners of hair breakage and might result in stunted hair growth. Follow these simple tips to prevent tangles and knots and reduce hair breakage altogether!
How to Tackle Tangles & Knots –
1. As a Rule of thumb, de-tangle your hair prior to washing or styling it.
2. Apply a Plastisizer (a moisturiser or lubricant) to improve manageability.
3. Carefully section your hair and de-tangle with a Wide Tooth Comb or Your Fingers.
4. Wash Hair in Braided sections
5. Use a Deep Conditioner & Keep Hair Moisturized at all times.